Diver-SDIThe SDI-12 interface for Diver water level loggers
- Specially engineered to integrate Diver water level loggers into any SDI-12 compatible telemetry system
- Real-time data of Diver water level loggers
- Global Data Transmitter Multiple
- GDT-S Prime GPRS, UMTS and LTE
- Go Groundwater app and dongle
- Diver DXT
- Diver Gate
- Diver-Mate III
- Diver USB Interface Cable
- Diver Data Cable
- Diver Copper Shield
- USB Reading Unit
Diver products are brought to you by
Eijkelkamp Soil & Water
6987 EM Giesbeek
T + 31 313 880200
In North America Divers are brought to you by
Eijkelkamp North America
9230 Globe Center Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560
In United Kingdom and Ireland your Diver consultant are
T +44 1359 271167
The Diver-SDI integrates Divers with SDI-12 remote monitoring systems. A typical SDI-12 system is depicted in the figure below. On one end the Diver-SDI is connected to the SDI-12 system through the 3-wire SDI-12 bus which also include the power supply of 12 Volt. On the other end a Diver cable (AS2xxx) is attached to connect the Diver-SDI to a Diver. Diver cables up to a length of 500 meter (1,640 ft) can be used with the Diver-SDI.
- No need for additional sensors to measure air temperature and atmospheric pressure.
- No need for post-processing the pressure data.
- Accurate water levels when water density varies due to salt content.
- No internal battery is required. The compact Diver-SDI can be mounted inside the well casing for long-term, uninterrupted use.
- The Diver-SDI has a built-in pressure and temperature sensor for measuring real-time air temperature and atmospheric pressure.
- Automatic barometric compensation of the Diver pressure readings.
- Dynamic density compensation for accurate water levels in saline conditions when used in combination with the CTD-Diver.
- External power supply through SDI-12 system.
- Real-time monitoring of municipal water supplies
- Saltwater intrusion monitoring
- Monitoring water quality and quantity at mine sites
- Monitoring water level and salinity of reclaimed water
- Groundwater monitoring networks